Thursday, January 22, 2009

Say it again ...

The conversation went something like this ...
"Mom guess what! Brett told Brian who told Parker who told Ashley who told Kenzie who told me that Brett likes me!"
Yep, that was it - I made her repeat it three times to see if she could get it right again, of course she did! Nothing like the excitement of finding out that your crush has a crush on you too! Now I'm no Mrs. Robinson (ok, I am a little), but this Brett kid is pretty cute.  White blonde hair and blue eyes, smart, and a killer soccer player (big kuddos in Syd's book for that one!)  Lucky for mom and dad he also hits Syd at her chin! Whew, a few more years until we need to worry about that one!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Haha! I love it!

Jeanne said...

Yikes! I am terrified to enter that period. Luckily I think girls are not even on Jackson's radar. Of course Brett would like Syd too, she's a cutie.