Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little man

I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with some amazing friends, eating good food, laughing so hard I cried and running a great race! More to come about that later!  When I got home to my family I had this amazing little face waiting for me ...

I don't know which is funnier - the half open eye while he is sleeping or the red Kool-Aid mustache!  But it gets better!  Check out his outfit ...

Blue floral print swim trunks, green shirt and snow boots!  Andy swears that he dressed himself and I have to admit this is the type of thing Ty would put together!  He wore the snow boots all weekend, I finally had to hide them from him after he had a melt down over wanting to wear them to church on Sunday!  Love my little man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Andy! We all know who put the outfit together at least take credit for it :-)

Suey said...

Cute!

Kristen said...

What a cute little boy with really bad taste in clothes. ha! ha!

Hassingers said...

What's the deal with snow boots. Jace broke his back out today too. Love the outfit, he is so cute.