Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Watch out world!

Have you seriously ever seen 3 cuter girls anywhere?  These three are not just good friends, but such good girls!  They will definitely be ones to watch in the years to come.  And don't let the blue eyes, beautiful smiles and sweet faces fool you - they are all fierce competitors on the soccer field!  I LOVE to watch them out on the soccer field - Carlie can out run (and run down) anyone in the league, even if they have a head start! Kenz has the best left foot not only in our league but I would say of any girl under 14! And Syd is the fake out queen, don't mess with her when she is going for the goal cuz you will be going right and she is gone to the left before you can blink!  We have so much fun with these girls on and off the soccer field, how lucky are we to have them in our lives! ;) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The coolest chicks around!

I want a copy of that picture :-)

Renae said...

Hey Camie, Cute girls :)

I just caught this in my paper this morning about Chris Adams. I hadn't heard and didn't know if you had either. I don't have your email address. If the link doesn't work, let me know.

http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=118260115

Kelsey said...

Ah they are adorable!!! I never got a chance to come over and hang out with your family, but I miss you guys so so much and it was incredibly nice to see you on Friday!