Saturday, December 27, 2008

Can you spell excitement ... WII

We caved - more like I caved - and we got a WII for Christmas, along with just about every game and attachment that a kid (or daddy) could want!  We didn't give it to them Christmas morning, it was a surprise gift they found after having visited all the grandparents during the day.  I think the surprise was a huge success, what do you think?

The initial reaction ...


and some more celebrating ...

and some more ...

my own personal rock band -  I am so out numbered (and in trouble!)

daddy finally getting his turn to rock it!

6 comments:

Suey said...

That looks like a blast!

Missy said...

Haha! I love the pics! It looks like Andy was just as excited as the kids! LOL!

Sara :-) said...

How can you say no when the kids are so dang cute and get so excited! I love it! :-)

Sara :-) said...

Oh yeah, I can't wait to come play it!!!!

Debbie said...

Wii got a Wii, too! We haven't ventured into Rock Band, yet.

Morgan Mulliner said...

haha classic!!!