Friday, December 26, 2008

Flashback Friday

Camie & Emi - Nov 1984

Aren't we adorable! This is me and my cousin Emi in our grandparents front yard. I don't know what is worse about this picture - those shoes, those pants, the shirt tucked in - yikes!  It must have been picture day because I normally never had my hair curled!  What scares me most about this picture is I remember that picture being taken so clearly, like it was yesterday - only I am the same age there as Sydney is today! Time warp, seriously!

9 comments:

Ap said...

You still look the exact same! -ashley (sara's sister:))

Becca said...

You're so cute! I totally love it--you made my night!

Anonymous said...

Love the now-retro Bonneville bronco's shirt :-)

Sara :-) said...

Wow, you could not be any cuter! Your hair is so blond!! Emily says, "that's Camie, you can tell!" :-)

What's Cookin?? said...

Ok, this is scarry! You have got to be my sister! Are you sure you are not adopted? Because we looked alike even as kids! Down to the bad outfit, long hair, and adorable faces :)!

Kristen said...

Love that shirt! You look the same as I remember. BTW, we just moved here and my kids are starting at good old Bonneville next week.

Morgan Mulliner said...

this is great!

Kim said...

I have a picture of you wearing that exact same shirt! That must be from 5th grade!

Shalayne M Bragg said...

so love it. is that a Bonneville elem. t-shirt?! You guys have a beautiful family. Love all the photos. you can visit our blog at braggsers.blogspot.com