Monday, November 30, 2009

To blog or not to blog - that is the question

I'm not really good at this blogging thing - obviously ;) It's right up there with journal writing and scrap booking. I always have the best of intentions, but my lack of creativity brings me down and I just don't do it out of frustration.

But I want you all (all 2 of you) to know that I am going to try to do better! I can't make any promises and I wouldn't place any bets yet, but I will try ;) And to prove it, here are a few tidbits from our lives recently ...

Ty bud broke his arm on November 5th. No, DFS is not involved - it didn't even happen at our house (thank goodness! ;) ) Poor little guy is in a cast until December 21st! Green break of both bones - OUCH!

My sweet Kelsey got married! Ok, she isn't really mine, but I claim her! This picture is from the fabulously fun bachelorette party that her BFF Morgan had for her!

This is my gorgeous niece Starlee. I adore her ... She will be up here next year going to school - so call with names and numbers of your cute little brothers and nephews!

The cutest bunch of soccer players ever! (Picture stolen from Laurie's blog)
Sydney, Carlie and Cecilee had a 6am indoor soccer game! They played great, and we went to Kneaders for breakfast after the game (more for the mom's than the girls).


So there you have it - I blogged. And no, it didn't hurt, it wasn't too terribly frustrating, and I'm happy I did it. Now if I can just keep up with it ...

5 comments:

Debbie said...

We'll take whatever you're willing to give.

Way to go Sydney!

Becca said...

Oh how I love you!

Missy said...

Yay! I am glad to get an update on you guys! I feel like I havent see you in a long time!

Morgan Mulliner said...

yea!! i am so happy you blogged!!!

Sara :-) said...

you can do it!!!