Friday, June 19, 2009

Inside Scoop!!


This is Kelsey.  I'm Camie's babysitter/friend... whatever I am :)  Camie and Andy are running the Wasatch Back Relay.  At the moment, Ty and Mya are sitting at the table painting, Syd is making an Orange Julius and Cameron is locked out of the house.  I know, right?  Best babysitter in the world... that's me!  Okay, just kidding about the last sentence, but because Camie is an extremely busy mother, she rarely gets to blog AND because she left her blogger logged in, her kids and I are totally taking over... (fill in with creepy laugh)!  

Good luck Camie and Andy! (aka Mom and Dad)

RUN YOUR GUTS OUT!!!

5 comments:

camran said...

The picture turned out so cute!!!

camran said...

I don't know who left that first comment, it wasn't me ... but I have the best kids and babysitter/friend in the world! Thanks Kelsey, you made my day!

Lisa said...

She really is the best babysitter! This is too cute :)

Becca said...

That was the cutest thing EVER!! She can babysit for me anytime!

Morgan Mulliner said...

oh cami i think you need to update your blog!!