Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to the Family!

I'd like to introduce you all to my baby brother Kevin.  Being that he is 31 years old and has worked as a Rocket Scientist and is currently in Medical School, I could/should probably drop the moniker of "baby" brother.  But I don't think I ever will!  I'm sure I will be well advanced in age and still calling my brothers Inny, Heathy, Adie and Kevie (their names being Ian, Heath, Adam and Kevin).  I like to think that as their favorite sister I can get away with calling them anything I want! ;)  They in turn like to remind me that I'm their only sister so it isn't really like they have a choice! ;)

Last week Kevie got married and I got another beautiful sister in law!  Welcome to the family Michele!  Let me remind you that you knew exactly what you were getting into when you married Kevie!

Kevin & Michele
June 3, 2009

1 comment:

Suey said...

Funny. My "little" brother got married the exact same day.